Lancashire Properties - St Andrews Road, Lostock, Bolton
- Credit: Archant
Built by the owners
Where: St Andrews Road, Lostock, Bolton
What: Built by the owners in 2008, this is a magnificent family home, extending to around 6000 sq ft of accommodation, constructed to exacting standards and immaculately maintained and presented throughout.
Inside: The accommodation is set over three floors and is accessed through remotely operated entrance gates and a long block paved driveway sweeps past large formal lawns and leads to a parking forecourt and triple garage.
Outside: There is CCTV and a Xantech multi media system throughout and to the rear there are generously proportioned enclosed gardens with a border of mature shrubs, mostly laid to lawn with a large stone paved patio area.
Contact: Fine & Country East Lancs 01706 826754 www.fineandcountry.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round