Lancashire Properties - The Cotton Works, Blackburn Road, Bolton
A penthouse floor in this Grade II listed building offering luxurious accommodation in a landmark location with great views from private terraces.
Where: The Cotton Works, Blackburn Road, Bolton.
What: A penthouse floor in this Grade II listed building offering luxurious accommodation in a landmark location with great views from private terraces.
Inside: Kitchen with top spec appliances, spacious bathrooms and quality tiling. There are deep pile carpets throughout the large living area which offers ample space for a dining table and, on the upper floor, two large and cleverly fitted bedrooms.
Outside: Step through the glass doors onto your own private outdoor space, a whole outdoor room big enough for a table and chairs – the perfect place to sip a glass of wine while taking in the view.
for the two bedroom, two bathroom penthouse which comes with its own parking space.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
Contact: PJ Livesey on 01204 305012 or go to www.thecottonworks.co.uk