Lancashire properties - The Green, Worsley
- Credit: Archant
Where: The Green, Worsley
What: This immaculate, Grade II listed cottage is situated in a highly desirable location, with delightful views overlooking the picturesque Worsley Green. Positioned close to major motorway links, ideal for commuting.
Inside: Flooded with natural light, the accommodation comprises three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, breakfast kitchen, a lounge and a dining room. Original features have been retained and the home has been immaculately kept over the years by the current owner. Outside: To the front of the property there is a driveway with parking for two cars. To the rear, there is a walled courtyard with three brick-built outhouses, one of which is being used as an office space. Beyond is the iconic Bridgewater canal.
Contact: Cardwells Worsley, 0161 794 3434, www.cardwells.co.uk
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round