Lancashire Properties - The Knoll, Lancaster
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial property set in the extensive grounds yet close to the city.
Where: The Knoll, Lancaster
What: A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial property set in the extensive grounds yet close to the city.
Inside: The property has D1 use and could be potentially used for healthcare, office use, non-residential training/education. There is plenty of parking on site and a detached garage block adjacent to the main house.
Outside: Within the Conservation Area of Cannon Hill, this Grade II listed property is set in large gardens in excess of one acre, with mature trees providing an excellent screening and a good level of privacy. A few hundred metres walk will bring you to Castle Hill and the prominent Priory and Castle, the main shopping area and the railway station.
Guide price: �750,000
Contact: Fine & Country Lakes & North Lancs. Tel. 01524 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round