Lancashire properties - The Spinney, Cranes Lane, Lathom
- Credit: Archant
Handy for the first tee
Where: The Spinney, Cranes Lane, Lathom
What: Beautifully sited on a large private plot and with all the luxuries that support a quality lifestyle is this quite magnificent detached residence.
Inside: The outstanding interiors display a plethora of original period detail. It has a lounge, dining room, sitting room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, en-suites, dressing room and a family bathroom.
Outside: Beautiful gardens surround the house with well kept lawns and mature borders. Cranes Lane is a quiet country lane, affording privacy and exclusivity, overlooking the first tee of Ormskirk golf club.
Contact: Arnold & Phillips, 01695 570102. www.arnoldandphillips.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks