Lancashire Properties - Warton Hall, Lodge Lane, Lytham
Superb residence with considerable history only a mile and a half from the centre of Lytham.
Where: Warton Hall, Lodge Lane, Lytham.
What: Superb residence with considerable history only a mile and a half from the centre of Lytham.
Inside: Constructed in the mid-19th century for the Clifton family, this property has been restored with sympathy for its history and with considerable taste. On the ground floor there are five well-proportioned reception rooms and the first floor has six double bedrooms and three bathrooms. Nearby is the four bedroomed Holly Cottage, formerly the staff quarters.
Outside: In approximately five acres of landscaped grounds, which have been beautifully maintained and are bordered by mature woodland.
Contact: Lytham Estate Agents. Tel: 01253 796996, www.lythamestateagents.co.uk
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 5 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 6 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea