Lancashire Properties: Whinney Clough House, Inglewhite Road, Goosnargh
A fabulous character farmhouse which has been tastefully upgraded and extended to provide a unique family home.
Where: Whinney Clough House, Inglewhite Road, Goosnargh,PR3 2ED.
What: A fabulous character farmhouse which has been tastefully upgraded and extended to provide a unique family home.
Inside: The house has a wealth of period features. It has an entrance vestibule, hallway, sitting room, snug/study, formal dining room, family room, rear hallway, large breakfast kitchen, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four bedrooms, three of which are en-suite and a family bathroom. There are two further bedrooms and study area on the second floor.
Outside: Whinney Clough House is in a lovely rural location, set back from the road with superb countryside views. The glorious grounds extend to approximately two acres. To the front there are attractive lawned cottage-style gardens leading to a private side garden with a large flagged patio area and raised stone borders.
To the rear there is ample parking for 8-10 vehicles. The remainder of the grounds are mainly lawned with a selection of mature trees. There is also an attractive summerhouse.
Price: Offers in excess of �975,000
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 3 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 4 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 7 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 10 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
Contact: Reeds Rains, Longridge.Tel: 01772 782688
The print version of this article appeared in the September 2011 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here