Lancashire Properties - White Lodge, Waterloo Road, Birkdale
A highly individual detached residence with seven bedrooms, offering family accommodation of considerable character and appeal
Where: White Lodge, Waterloo Road, Birkdale
What: A highly individual detached residence with seven bedrooms, offering family accommodation of considerable character and appeal.
Inside: An elegant detached property which we understand has had only two previous owners since 1973 including Everton Football Club. The property, which was built in 1919 retains many attractive features including deep skirting boards, inglenooks, ornate coving, corbels and oak panelling. Four reception rooms and seven bedrooms.
Outside: The fine rear garden has a flagged patio area with further access to a range of useful out buildings, previously a four car garage and has now been arranged into kennels and a garden/entertaining lounge, also including electric wall heaters and upvc double glazed double doors to the rear garden. The garden is arranged on different levels with the top providing roofscape views from what is possibly one of the highest view points in the ‘Shoreside of Birkdale’
Contact: Chris Tinsley Fine and Country Estate Agents, Southport. 01704 512121.
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 23 cottages that will make you want to move to Surrey
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
The print version of this article appeared in the March 2012 issue of Lancashire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here