See inside this stunning £1.2 million home near Pendle Hill
- Credit: Fine and Country
This timber-framed beauty will stop you in your tracks, with rolling green fields all around.
Location: Whalley Road, Pendleton
What: Dating back to the 1930s, Long Acre is a substantial family home which has been significantly improved and upgraded to a high specification under the current ownership.
Inside: Set over three floors with four reception rooms, six bedrooms (including annexe) and five bathrooms, the house extends to approximately 4,333 sq ft and is immaculately presented and maintained.
Outside: Surrounded by superb and private landscaped gardens and grounds with lovely views, this property is truly individual and well-placed for commuting and access to Ribble Valley schools.
CONTACT: Fine and Country, 01254 828 922, fineandcountry.com
- 1 6 of the best October walks in Cheshire
- 2 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 3 Festive Christmas markets to visit in Essex, 2021
- 4 The Norfolk Lights Express is back for spectacular winter train rides
- 5 6 of the best October walks in Yorkshire
- 6 The best second-hand bookshops in Suffolk
- 7 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 8 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 9 10 of the best beaches for swimming in Devon
- 10 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex