See inside this stunning £1.2 million home near Pendle Hill
- Credit: Fine and Country
This timber-framed beauty will stop you in your tracks, with rolling green fields all around.
Location: Whalley Road, Pendleton
What: Dating back to the 1930s, Long Acre is a substantial family home which has been significantly improved and upgraded to a high specification under the current ownership.
Inside: Set over three floors with four reception rooms, six bedrooms (including annexe) and five bathrooms, the house extends to approximately 4,333 sq ft and is immaculately presented and maintained.
Outside: Surrounded by superb and private landscaped gardens and grounds with lovely views, this property is truly individual and well-placed for commuting and access to Ribble Valley schools.
CONTACT: Fine and Country, 01254 828 922, fineandcountry.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 8 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore