See inside this stunning £1.2 million home near Pendle Hill
- Credit: Fine and Country
This timber-framed beauty will stop you in your tracks, with rolling green fields all around.
Location: Whalley Road, Pendleton
What: Dating back to the 1930s, Long Acre is a substantial family home which has been significantly improved and upgraded to a high specification under the current ownership.
Inside: Set over three floors with four reception rooms, six bedrooms (including annexe) and five bathrooms, the house extends to approximately 4,333 sq ft and is immaculately presented and maintained.
Outside: Surrounded by superb and private landscaped gardens and grounds with lovely views, this property is truly individual and well-placed for commuting and access to Ribble Valley schools.
CONTACT: Fine and Country, 01254 828 922, fineandcountry.com
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 WIN £500 worth of preloved designer clothes
- 5 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 6 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 10 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea