Property of the month: Hanstead House, Bricket Wood
- Credit: Griggs Homes
If you were not to the manor born, here’s the opportunity to live in part of one...
Luxury developer Griggs Homes has launched a collection of 11 elegant two-bedroom apartments at historic Hanstead House in Bricket Wood.
Each apartment includes individually designed kitchens, bespoke fitted wardrobes, underfloor heating, home automation and private terraces.
The new owners will have access to nearly six acres of private communal gardens.
The house, which is reached by a tree-lined drive, is in a 55 acre estate that includes a lake and parkland.
The property was built in the 1920s for Scottish businesman Sir David Yule who traded in India and was one of the wealthiest men of his time.
Griggs Homes director Chris Griggs said, ‘The development represents a unique opportunity to live in a historic country house with all its character and charm but with the benefits of the very best of luxury.’
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 4 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 5 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 6 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
Prices range from £695,000 to £1,350,000.
For further information call 01923 901234 or see griggshomes.co.uk