Property of the month: Avey Lane, Loughton
- Credit: Archant
Avey Lane in High Beech is a rare property with acres of private, rolling countryside and easy access to London
It is rare for a property that is merely two miles or so from the centre of Loughton to offer such an idyllic setting in the heart of the countryside.
The drone-captured, birds-eye view of Avey Lane in High Beech highlights this exceptional property’s 11 acres of private, rolling countryside, nestled in the midst of Epping Forest.
If you have a love for horses, then the stable block, complete with menage, will set your pulse racing, and with its own separate access, you are moments from miles of trails through the forest.
There’s also a floodlit tennis court and a luxury outdoor.
The five-star living experience continues within the expansive country house, with an elegant reception leading through to a formal double lounge and adjacent stylish dining room.
There’s also a separate beautiful Orangery-style lounge, a conservatory day room and further television room, as well as a smart kitchen and utility room, cloakroom, gym and steam room. A double garage and a pet utility room complete the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs, accessible by two staircases, there are six splendid bedrooms, mostly en suite.
- 1 Afternoon tea delivery in Suffolk
- 2 Which flooded village lies beneath Ladybower Reservoir?
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 5 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 6 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 7 Celebrate the famous women born in Norfolk and Suffolk this International Women’s Day
- 8 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 9 12 beautiful photographs of daffodils in Yorkshire
- 10 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
Within the grounds, it’s clear that no expense has been spared with meticulous and thoughtful landscaping. As you arrive through the discrete gated entrance, the driveway winds its way alongside a luscious water feature, past a secret pond and up to the imposing residence.
Access to the M25 is just a few miles away and Canary Wharf is only 14 miles away.
Avey Lane in High Beech is on the market for £3,975,000 through Elliott James Prime Residential. See ejpr.co.uk