Dream properties - Peel Hall Park, Ashton, Chester
- Credit: Archant
The contemporary home that has it all, from location to a wealth of stunning amenities
where: Ashton, Chester
WHAT: A delightful, contemporary barn conversion with countryside views in a sought-after location. The property is arranged over three floors with under-floor heating throughout. Large windows, patio doors and cleverly positioned skylights provide plenty of natural light. The property is situated on the periphery of the sought-after village of Ashton Hayes.
INSIDE: The ground floor accommodation is accessed via a spacious reception area leading through to the hallway, off which there is a cloakroom and WC and an open-tread turned staircase. To the left of the hall is an impressive light and airy open plan living and dining area incorporating a well-fitted kitchen with granite worktops. On the first floor are four good size bedrooms. The stunning master bedroom has a glazed sliding door which looks out over wonderful countryside views and a modern en-suite with large walk-in shower.
outside: A gravelled driveway leads to the front of the property where there is a block paved seating area and a front garden. The main garden is nice and private with wonderful views. The garage is located with the main courtyard of Peel Hall Park. Above the garage is a self-contained room with kitchenette and separate WC.
contact: Strutt & Parker, Chester, 01244 354880, struttandparker.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 4 5 up-and-coming Sussex artists to watch in 2021
- 5 5 of the best day trips in Yorkshire
- 6 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 7 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 8 WIN a hamper of Sky Wave Gin worth £170
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 10 National Garden Scheme open gardens to visit in Derbyshire this summer