- Credit: Archant
A range of barns comes with this mid-19th century home at Great Ellingham
This mid-19th century house comes with a range of traditional barns which have planning for separate residential conversion.
The house is classical in style, much like the one you might have drawn as a child, and has many of the original features including the arched fanlight over the door. It is fair to say the house would benefit from a gentle scheme of updating and there is plenty of room to extend if so desired – made easier as the house is not listed. The range of barns were used by a previous owner as a book store and a pottery, the kilns are still in place and being sold as part of the sale.
Planning consent has been granted for separate residential conversion of the barns and it is an ideal property for two families, a single large family, those looking to work from home or simply as a stylish house with a good range of outbuildings.
The grounds extend to over an acre with two access points off the road.
The location is ideal, being a little way out of the village with rural views to the rear and yet it has easy access to the A11, with Norwich just 16 miles away.
Brick Kiln Farm
- 1 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 2 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 9 lovely beaches in Cornwall that allow dogs all-year-round
- 5 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 6 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 Beautiful places to go wild swimming in Suffolk
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
Hingham Road, Great Ellingham, near Attleborough;
For sale for £575,000 with TW Gaze on 01379 641341 or 01953 423188