Property - Mill Meadows proves popular with discerning buyers
- Credit: Archant
More and more people are discovering that the lovely seaside town of Filey is a perfect retirement location, thanks to its stunning surroundings, great amenities and friendly atmosphere.
In the last 12 months alone, Coast & Country’s Mill Meadows development in the town has been successful in attracting retired couples and individuals from across the UK; from Liverpool, Watford, Derbyshire, South and West Yorkshire and even as far south as Kent.
Sales advisor Julie Skinner believes it’s Filey’s scenic location and the choice of quality properties available that’s making the development so attractive: ‘Customers seem to find the coastal location combined with the huge range of traditionally-styled homes at Mill Meadows irresistible. Many of the properties have breathtaking views across the sea or countryside, and have been thoughtfully designed with lots of storage, good-sized gardens and plentiful parking.’
The Muston Road development comprises 33 house types, giving buyers unrivalled choice.
‘The houses all look different, which makes Mill Meadows very aesthetically pleasing,’ said Julie.
Retired people who want to downsize don’t have to compromise on living space. And homes like the Driftwood are proving incredibly popular as they are detached with three double bedrooms, a garage and well-designed, generously-proportioned living space.
‘Quite apart from how attractive these homes are, it’s a wonderful community to live within,’ said Julie. ‘And homes here represent excellent value for money with two-bedroom cottages from as little as £125,000.’
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Why presentation is so important when selling a home
- 6 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 7 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 8 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 9 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
- 10 Why Ashbourne needs to be your next family outing
For details phone Moya Jones on 01226 763160 or visit millmeadowsfiley.co.uk.