- Credit: Archant
Thinking of making your next move? Here are some reasons to make it with Savills...
If you’ve ever bought or sold a property you’ll know you want the best advice at every stage of the process.
Whether you’re buying a Derbyshire home, thinking about selling, or just trying to find out more about the local property market, Savills can help.
We combine local knowledge with clear market insight from our award winning research team to the best advice on the local property market. We also have a network of offices internationally, nationally and regionally, so we can introduce your property to the best selection of buyers.
With experts in residential property, our teams also specialise in commercial and rural sales, valuations and development projects.
If you’re looking to maximise the value of your property and negotiate the obstacles of buying and selling, our team can advise you using our experience of the Derbyshire property market.
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 4 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 7 Celebrity TV doctor Amir Khan on how to beat the Covid blues
- 8 Everything you need to know about Yorkshire’s Masterchef: The Professionals contestant
- 9 5 great Boxing Day walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
And if you’re looking to move, to buy a new home, sell a farm or to develop a commercial portfolio, our experts can guide you every step of the way.
Savills has over 109 offices in the UK, Channel Islands and Ireland. Our single integrated database covers all offices and all buyers are known to all offices. For clients, this database represents a remarkably powerful tool for reaching potential buyers across the country
We also have close knit relationships with our local colleagues in the region, sharing hot buyers who are wanting to move into surrounding counties.
Five extra reasons to move with Savills:
1) Savills advertises in national and regional publications, running on average 600 pages per month (800 busy months, 500 slow months 2014) attracting more buyers.
2) We buy more media space than any of our main competitors, ensuring a better position, competitive rates and that your property is seen by more buyers.
3) Winner of Residential Property Adviser for the second consecutive year, EG National Awards UK (December 2014).
4) Savills.co.uk is the most visited UK national estate agency website frequently receiving over 1 million visits per month conducted from 207 territories around the world.
5) Our online property search is optimised for use on the iPhone and iPad, attracting 300,000 mobile visitors per month.