Surrey property: three homes with substantial grounds for The Portfolio
- Credit: Archant
Every issue, we bring you some of Surrey’s finest properties for sale or rent. This time, three homes all set in substantial grounds...
Eastry House, Wentworth
This magnificent four-bedroom house is approached via its own long sweeping driveway. Located on the main island at Wentworth, which is a much favoured location as residents can walk to the golf course along the private roads, Eastry House also has almost four-and-a-half acres of land.
Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water: 01344 843000
Four Oaks, Ockley
- 1 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 5 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 6 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 7 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 8 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 9 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 10 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
Located at the foot of Leith Hill, part of an Outstanding Area of Natural Beauty, the-five bedroom Four Oaks occupies a rural location with about 16-acres of grounds, including stabling, Dutch barn, grass tennis court, croquet lawns and even a cricket square!
Savills, Guildford: 01483 796827
Kersfield House, Haslemere
An imposing five-bedroom family home, Kersfield House is set in eight acres at the end of a private drive with a separate studio annex. Approximately one mile from Haslemere train station and town centre, the large managed grounds surrounding the property come with a gardener included.
Property Services, Haslemere: 01424 651241