Surrey property: three homes with substantial grounds for The Portfolio
- Credit: Archant
Every issue, we bring you some of Surrey’s finest properties for sale or rent. This time, three homes all set in substantial grounds...
Eastry House, Wentworth
This magnificent four-bedroom house is approached via its own long sweeping driveway. Located on the main island at Wentworth, which is a much favoured location as residents can walk to the golf course along the private roads, Eastry House also has almost four-and-a-half acres of land.
Barton Wyatt, Virginia Water: 01344 843000
Four Oaks, Ockley
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
Located at the foot of Leith Hill, part of an Outstanding Area of Natural Beauty, the-five bedroom Four Oaks occupies a rural location with about 16-acres of grounds, including stabling, Dutch barn, grass tennis court, croquet lawns and even a cricket square!
Savills, Guildford: 01483 796827
Kersfield House, Haslemere
An imposing five-bedroom family home, Kersfield House is set in eight acres at the end of a private drive with a separate studio annex. Approximately one mile from Haslemere train station and town centre, the large managed grounds surrounding the property come with a gardener included.
Property Services, Haslemere: 01424 651241