See inside this £1.5 million former farmhouse in rural Cheshire
- Credit: jackson-stops.co.uk
Yew Tree Farm, Poulton
Though the property is located in a peaceful, rural part of Cheshire, it is only a few miles from the city of Chester, giving you the best of both worlds.
Inside, you’ll find a modern and stylish interior, with large open windows, creating a light and vibrant space to live in.
There are five spacious double bedrooms – with a possible sixth. Two have en-suite facilities and there are a further three bathrooms. The master bedroom also has a dressing area.
The property has an open-plan kitchen and dining area, three large reception rooms, a library and a cinema room.
During the summer months, you’ll want to make the most of the large garden and its terrace and the fruit trees in the orchard. The perfect setting for alfresco dining.
Guide price: £1.75m, jackson-stops.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 3 Country walks with summer pub gardens in the Cotswolds
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 9 Where to see the prettiest lavender and heather in Surrey
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton