4 of the best countryside properties for sale in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
Wake up to a wonderland in these gorgeous properties in countryside surroundings
Where: Almondbury, Huddersfield
WOW factor: A lavish and lovely Grade II listed detached home in one of Huddersfield's best addresses on the edge of the historic village within Woodsome Valley and close to Woodsome Hall Golf Club.
Extras: Beautiful established grounds and gardens are laid out to four sides together with field and orchard of around 1.5 acres. A spellbinding setting with expansive views to Victoria Tower.
Contact: Heidi McElhatton, Simon Blyth Huddersfield office 01484 651878
Where: The Lake House, Raithwaite Hall, Sandsend, Whitby
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 4 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 7 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
- 8 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
Wow factor: A six bedroom country house in the heart of the idyllic Raithwaite Estate within stunning secluded grounds.
Extras: The property has the benefit of countryside living with the stunning beaches of Sandsend and Whitby on the doorstep.
Contact: email@example.com Croft Residential, Pavilion 2000, Amy Johnson Way, York, YO30 4XT, croftresidential.co.uk
Where: High Street, Bramham, West Yorkshire
Wow Factor: A charming five bedroom detached period cottage with an abundance of characterful family accommodation set in very large mature gardens in the heart of this picturesque village.
Extras: This highly attractive period home reveals many original features and incorporates a beautifully appointed converted barn, as well as a double garage and extensive courtyard parking.
Contact: Beadnall Copley, Market Place, Wetherby, LS22 6LQ. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01937 580850 beadnallcopley.co.uk
Where: Mill Bank, Sowerby Bridge
Wow factor: Cool-as-can-be cottage filled with contemporary character and stylish fittings. In a sought-after area with great views. Planning permission to extend the property to create a third bedroom and extend downstairs space.
Extras: Lovely outside seating areas with private well-designed gardens, rural space and countryside views.
Contact: Charnock Bates Estate Agent email@example.com 01422 380100 charnockbates.co.uk