4 multi-million pound properties for sale in Yorkshire
- Credit: Archant
The stuff of dreams - we bring you four homes with a millionaire price tag
Where: Old Farmhouse, Poplar Farm, Wormald Green, Harrogate
WOW factor: An attached 6-bedroom farmhouse with multiple outbuildings located in a sought-after village overlooking Markington Beck.
Extras: 5 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms en suite, 2 further bedrooms, shower room, 3897sq ft garage with studio and en-suite cloakroom, barn, extensive gardens
Guide price: £1,400,000
Contact: James Wort, Strutt & Parker 01423 594803
Where - Northgate Mount, Honley, Holmfirth
- 1 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 2 5 million pound properties for sale in Derbyshire
- 3 9 of Yorkshire’s best bakeries
- 4 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
- 5 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 6 Yorkshire Wolds walk - Thixendale to Hanging Grimston
- 7 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 8 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
WOW factor: A very majestic substantial period home set in six acres with eight bedrooms, a swimming pool and gatehouse lodge.
Extras: A royal connection! In 1912 William and Gertrude Brooke hosted King George V and Queen Mary for tea .
Contact- Emma.Battye@simonblyth.co.uk 01484 689689
Where: Wood Top Farm, Cragg Vale
WOW factor: an exceptional Grade II Listed farmhouse and adjoining barn, set within an idyllic rural location and enjoying extensive panoramic views across the Cragg Vale Valley.
Extras: The property dates back to 1637 and retains many original features. Ideally suited to purchasers with a strong equestrian interest, it has both an indoor and outdoor arena, 22 stables and extensive grazing and woodland totalling approximately 63 acres.
Contact: Charnock Bates 01422 380 100
Where: Hill Top Court, Newmillerdam, Wakefield
WOW Factor: The property is located in one of Wakefield’s most sought-after residential areas, a superb stone built property positioned at the head of the cul-de-sac
Extras: Lots of sociable space - approximately 4000 sq feet - which is both well-appointed and extremely versatile.
Contact: Richard Kendall Wakefield office 01924 291294