3 Yorkshire properties with fantastic outdoor space on the market
- Credit: Richard Kendall
Bi-folding doors are the home must-have these days, offering a bright and breezy style of living
Stoneacre Lodge, Linton Lane, Wetherby
WOW factor: A spacious double height hallway leads into a stunning dining kitchen/family living space with bi-folding doors to the rear garden.
Extras: In approx 1/3 of an acre with detached double garage and gardens on three sides, forming part of an exclusive gated development on the edge of Wetherby.
Guide Price £1,200,000
Contact: Beadnall Copley, 3 Market Place, Wetherby.
Tel 01937 580850
Carrick House, Wetherby Road, Knaresborough
WOW factor: Stunning five bedroom detached family home with kitchen diner with bi-fold doors to garden. Situated in a tucked away location.
Extras: Kitchen solar panels and building to code 4 specifications contributing to A-rated energy classification
Guide Price: £675,000
Contact: Nick Alcock, Dacre, Son & Hartly, 35A High Street, Knaresborough.
Tel 01423 864126 firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodthorpe Lane, Sandal
WOW factor: An enviable living dining kitchen, which flows round into a family room with two sets of bi-folding doors.
Extras: Grandly proportioned and beautifully finished detached family home on a generous plot in a highly desirable area.
Contact: Wakefield office Richard Kendall Estate Agent.
Tel 01924 291294
- 1 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 of the best cocktail bars in Surrey