Yorkshire Properties - The Glade, Chevin Park
Plot 2 is a Maple design detached home over three floors, offering versatile, generous accommodation for a discerning family with an eye for style.
Where: The Glade is David Wilson Homes’ prestigious new development of 15 executive homes at Chevin Park, situated just 12 miles from Leeds and eight from Bradford.
What: Plot 2 is a Maple design detached home over three floors, offering versatile, generous accommodation for a discerning family with an eye for style.
Inside: The property boasts six double bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, a family bathroom, a spacious kitchen-dining room, a study and lots more. All the homes at this luxury development, where prices start at �599,995 for a four-bedroom, have been designed to replicate Dales barn conversions, providing characterful properties with all the technical advantages of contemporary builds.
Outside: The Glade sits in a delightful rural location, surrounded by 200 acres of woodland which give residents some of the best views Yorkshire has to offer.
Price: The Maple, which provides an impressive 3,396 sq feet of living space, is priced �894,995. As an added bonus, David Wilson Homes is also offering a minimum selling price for customers’ existing properties as part of its exclusive Chainbreaker scheme.
Contact: For further information, call Dacre, Son & Hartley’s Guiseley office on 01943 870326 or Peter Toothill at Waite & Co on 01943 870970.
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 4 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 5 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 5 great Boxing Day walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 18 of the best lockdown takeaways across Yorkshire
The print version of this article appeared in the February 2012 issue of Yorkshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here