Yorskhire Properties - Low Paradise Farm, Boltby, Thirsk
- Credit: Archant
Low Paradise Farm, Boltby, Thirsk: (Fast Find: 51407)
Occupying an exceptional location with spectacular views, this is an attractive stone-built North York Moors farmhouse offering an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and six bedrooms over two floors.
The south and east-facing gardens, which extend to about 1.3 acres, have expansive lawns, all enclosed by fencing, as well as numerous mature trees and shrubs. The grounds are accessed via a timber gate and a part-gravel, part-Tarmac driveway, which offers ample parking.
Jackson Stops & Staff
- 1 Win a holiday for two on the Isles of Scilly
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 16 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 6 great walks near Dunsop Bridge
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 16 of the best beer gardens in Essex
- 8 Sussex pubs with beer gardens to visit this summer
- 9 10 pubs with pretty beer gardens in Canterbury
- 10 7 fab Devon pubs with outdoor spaces