Richard Chapman to head Beadnall Copley lettings division
The multi award-winning estate agents, Beadnall Copley, has appointed Richard Chapman as the head of its new comprehensive lettings division
The multi award-winning estate agents, Beadnall Copley, has appointed Richard Chapman as the head of its new comprehensive lettings division.
The company, which has showrooms in Harrogate, Wetherby and Ripon offering excellent geographic cover across the region, says its new residential lettings service ‘offers superb standards of service for landlords and tenants alike with a first class reputation for successfully marketing properties to find the right tenants’.
The key to this level of service is its bespoke packages, which include: letting only; letting with rent collection; and fully managed. Each is designed to offer an individually tailored service to suit the needs of each and every landlord.
Among the key features are comprehensive credit checking and referencing, professional inventories, rent guarantee insurance, preparation of all necessary tenancy documentation including assured shorthold tenancy agreements, arranging of gas and electrical certificates and energy performance certificates.
‘We understand that when customers let us manage their property, they are entrusting us with one of their most valuable assets,’ said a spokesman for the estate agents.
- 1 Win a 12 bottle case of mixed wines and champagne from Wharf Side Wines
- 2 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 3 Steph McGovern on her new lunchtime show, Steph’s Packed Lunch
- 4 A positive outlook for the housing market for 2021
- 5 Win a stunning brass table lamp from Opulental
- 6 4 interesting places to visit in the Peak District
- 7 5 great Boxing Day walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 First Look: Cool Yorkshire gastro pub launches new boutique rooms
- 9 REVIEW: The Pickled Sprout, Harrogate
- 10 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
‘We take every possible precaution to ensure that it is well looked after.From finding the right tenants to keeping the property well-maintained and collecting rents, we are protecting their income and the long term value of their property.’
For a free, no-obligation rental appraisal, please call Beadnall Copley’s central Harrogate lettings department on 01423 505458 or email email@example.com.
The print version of this article appeared in the February 2012 issue of Yorkshire Life
We can deliver a copy direct to your door – order online here