The husband and wife team behind Hampshire-based Create Gift Love
- Credit: Archant
Sitting pretty in the top ten best-seller list of notonthehighstreet.com, Carol Burns discovers more about the husband and wife team behind the newly Hampshire-based Create Gift Love
Here at Hampshire Life we are always on the look out for the superlatively stylish - and happily Hampshire is filled with marvellous makers and boutiques making the most of the county’s creative minds.
Top of our list is Ringwood’s Create Gift Love which becoming one of the UK’s fastest growing personalised gift companies creating beautiful, high quality products made from ethically sourced wood, leather and stainless steel. From keyrings to cufflinks to coasters they even make wooden bow ties! Everything is made to order in their new workshop in Ringwood (for the well-informed among you, you may recognise their name from their previous base over the border in Dorset’s Christchurch).
Created in 2012 by husband and wife duo, Tony and Emily Carr, Create Gift Love is now in the exclusive top 10 best seller’s list on NotontheHighStreet.com with orders being placed from as far afield as Australia. Perhaps a part of their popularity comes in their attention to detail - all items are individually hand checked before being dispatched.
As a trained pharmacist, Emily started Create Gift Love by chance when demand for her handmade cufflinks one Christmas began to soar. The burgeoning business rapidly outgrew the shed in their back garden, and now the company produce more than 300 individual products for all occasions - from Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and weddings to new home, new baby and christenings.
When it comes to best sellers Emily names their Never Forget Calendar Keyring - which means important dates are never forgotten, the personalised wooden cufflinks and the beautiful solid oak keepsake boxes, which is proving to be the ‘go to’ item for storing treasured memories.
“We not only love our products, we also love the environment too as we are registered members of The Woodland Trust, the UK’s largest woodland conservation charity,” Emily declares.
Check out their website at creategiftlove.co.uk where you can sign up to their newsletter for new products, discount codes, offers and exclusive HQ news.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
• ASpaceArts providing a future for Southampton’s artists - Slowly turning some of Southampton’s vacant historical and commercial spaces in to workshops and galleries, ASpaceArts is providing a future for the city’s up and coming artists says Sandra Smith