Landscape Painter of the Year 2016
Are you inspired by Devon’s bucolic beauties and coastal charms? Love to have a chance to show your work in a gallery? Enter Devon Life’s new competition to find Devon’s Landscape Painter of the year 2016
The competition is open to amateurs and professionals. Whether you have shown your work before or not – this is your chance to show your work in a professional gallery as well as win a cash prize of £250.
A feature in Devon Life on you and your work
A first prize of £250
To enter send up to three images, including the title of each work, the medium and where it was painted and a brief biography of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or go online at devonlife.co.uk
Closing date is Friday, 2 December 2016
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 15 festivals and shows happening this summer in Devon
- 6 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 7 Peek inside this £1.9m Cotswold house with breathtaking countryside views
- 8 6 great walks near Ramsbottom
- 9 7 great walks in Wensleydale
- 10 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
Rules of the competition
1. Open to residents of Devon
2. Must be own work
3. Must be a painting – can includes oils, acrylic and watercolour on canvas, paper or board.
4. Must be new work (not previously shown or sold)
5. Age limit – over 18
6. The judges’ decision is final
7. Archant reserve the right to use images in future publicity.
8. Limited number of entries (three)
9. The finalists and winner will be announced in the February issue of Devon Life
10. All normal Archant competition terms and conditions apply.