4 of Norfolk’s best personalised wedding gift ideas
- Credit: Archant
Struggling to find a wedding present that’s a little different? Give something unique they will cherish from these Norfolk producers
Art from the heart
The range of mounted lasercut cards, £22 each, can be used as a card or framed as a gift. The designs are taken from an original hand-cut by designer Jo Green of Garboldisham, near Diss. These can be personalised for a fee. Alternatively Jo has worked on commissions for customers, creating a special piece of hand-cut art based on a brief. Prices for these vary from £75 upwards, depending on the size and intricacy of the design.
Angel and cherubs
Give them a gift they can use again and again, with these engraved Mr and Mrs Mason jars, personalised with their wedding date, or help them stay on with leather strap wrist watches, which can be personalised four different ways. Lisa Angel, which has a shop in Lower Goat Lane, and on the ground floor of the intu Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich, also offers personalised gift tags and wine glasses. Set of two Mason jars £10; watches £79 each.
- 1 Cornish Legends: The Mermaid of Zennor
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
- 4 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 5 Take a tour of Cornwall’s picturesque harbours
- 6 7 places for the perfect picnic in Dorset
- 7 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 8 Why Cornwall is so different from its neighbouring counties
- 9 Award-winning photographer visits Hayle on Cornish tour
- 10 Win a signed limited edition print by Fiona Odle
A gift that will last a lifetime is handmade and engraved oak or walnut benches made by Norfolk Oak at West Raynham Business Park, near Fakenham. This professional woodworking company starts with the whole tree and ends up with a finished product. Ranging in sizes, prices start at £475 plus £75 delivery, and engraving is £25 for the first eight letters.
Portrait of love
Give a unique gift for their wedding day, or as a first anniversary gift, with the help of Aimee Paints of Norwich. As many details as you can provide - from children, pets, venues, hobbies and colour schemes - can be included in these one-of-a-kind paintings. They take between eight and 10 weeks, as each project is started from scratch, but those short on time can gift an “on the way illustration” certificate, while Aimee completes your gift.
Fully mounted A4 illustration is £180 or 10ins x 8ins is £160.