5 of the best watches to buy in Sussex
- Credit: Archant
James Ross Jewellers in Portslade share 5 of the best watches on the market at the moment.
Panerai Luminor Marina Titanium
Modern day Panerai pay homage to the watches used by the Italian special boat services in World War Two. Much wanted by collectors this Marina is priced at £3995.
This stunning Omega dates from 1947. It has a signed 18ct gold case and original dial with applied gilt buttons and gilt hands. The movement is calibre 332 which is a ”Bumper” style automatic. The Omega sits on a new quality leather band with a gilt period Omega pin buckle and also comes with a two year warranty and a period Omega box - £1995.
Rolex WW1 Silver Half Hunter Officers Wristwatch - Circa 1917
This Rolex is one of the best WW1 wristwatches James Ross Jewellers have seen. The half hunter case is silver with black enamel numerals on the front. The watch sits on a period leather thick band it comes with a two year warranty. A great piece of history! - £1995.
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
Jaeger Le Coultre 18ct Dress Watch
The original dial has Arabic numerals at 3,6,9 and 12, dagger hands and subsidiary seconds. The case is solid 18ct gold and it sits on a new top quality Hirsch Crocodile strap. It comes with a two year warranty and a Jaeger Le Coultre box - £2995.
Rolex 9ct Gold Oyster Perpetual
This stunning vintage Rolex oyster Perpetual dates from 1947. The case is 9ct solid gold as is the original Oyster crown. The cream dial has gilt batons which match the Rolex “dagger” hands. The Rolex movement is automatic and is a Certified Chronometer. The watch sits on a new top quality Crocodile strap, it comes with a two year warranty and a Rolex box - £2295.