Seasonal tips for autumn trends
The fashion world is always looking ahead, so this month Alexandra Richards shows you how to be on-trend for Autumn in time for the new season
LK Bennett brings a ladylike structure to autumn trends with Roland Mouret-inspired dresses, including a ‘little navy dress’, a modern and flattering alternative to the perennial black. Combine these flattering pieces for a polished classic look.
www.lkbennet.com or 0844 581 5881
Mango's rich shades and luxurious fabrics give a 'deluxe folk' look appeal, with sophisticated layering providing a stylish practicality to this season's new looks.
www.mango.com or 0207 434 3694
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
Phase Eight pays a nod to Chanel with a new classic cut jacket to be worn with studded courts and simple basics for an individual, chic look for day or night.
www.phase-eight.co.uk or 0207 471 4406
Mango's A/W 2010 season sees a move away from the pretty, floaty looks of the summer, to a more sophisticated, pulled-together elegance of heritage fabrics and rich, jewel coloured accessories.