Bag a bargain
With this winter's sales expected to be bigger and better than ever, here are some top tips from the experts for happy sales shopping
• Something is only a bargain if you will wear it and love it! If it didn’t fit you at full price it won’t fit you at half price!
• Have a shopping list if you are looking for something specific as it will prevent impulsive purchases which you will never wear.
• The sales are hot work so don’t wear too many layers, it’s hard to rifle through the rails if you’re holding your coat, too.
• Size does matter when shopping in the sales. Don’t compromise on a good fit for a reduced price.
• The key to savvy sales shopping is planning; build on and update your existing wardrobe.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 A guide to moving to Somerset
• Winter coats are a great buy in the sales and bear in mind in January we normally still have our coldest weather to come.