Bag a bargain
With this winter's sales expected to be bigger and better than ever, here are some top tips from the experts for happy sales shopping
• Something is only a bargain if you will wear it and love it! If it didn’t fit you at full price it won’t fit you at half price!
• Have a shopping list if you are looking for something specific as it will prevent impulsive purchases which you will never wear.
• The sales are hot work so don’t wear too many layers, it’s hard to rifle through the rails if you’re holding your coat, too.
• Size does matter when shopping in the sales. Don’t compromise on a good fit for a reduced price.
• The key to savvy sales shopping is planning; build on and update your existing wardrobe.
- 1 7 must visit waterside pubs in Sussex
- 2 10 Cheshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 3 10 North Yorkshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 4 10 Lancashire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 Derbyshire walks close to AA recommended pubs
- 7 10 Somerset pubs to enjoy a drink with a view
- 8 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 9 6 luxury places to stay in Suffolk
- 10 18 cottages that will make you want to move to Hampshire
• Winter coats are a great buy in the sales and bear in mind in January we normally still have our coldest weather to come.