Bargain fashion at The Children’s Trust Charity Shop in Reigate
- Credit: Photo by www.andynewboldphotogra
Every month, we bring you the low-down on one of our favourite charity shops in the county for seeking out second-hand gems
Name: The Children’s Trust Charity Shop
Address: 23-25 Bell Street, Reigate RH2 7AD
Tel: 01737 668817
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5pm
Opened in April 2013, The Children’s Trust’s charity shop in Reigate stocks a wide range of quality items in a modern-style setting, with a dedicated children’s area providing lots of entertainment so that parents can easily browse.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
The shop also has an extra-large changing room too – making it ideal for mums with pushchairs as well as wheelchair users.
Always offering something new, there is a great selection of women’s fashion items, with everything from shoes and handbags to jewellery and accessories, including some of the top brands.
Over recent months, two fabulous Mulberry handbags have been snapped up at bargain prices, with one bag selling at just £60 and the other at £100!
No wonder the likes of actress Amanda Burton, pictured above, have been spotted browsing the rails! In fact, so impressed was she with the shop that she even helped out there in June of last year.
The men’s clothing is also a great hit with customers and recent designer labels have included Prada and Gucci.
Children are catered for too – with plenty of clothing, shoes and toys.
Run by Rachel Savage, shop manager, and assistant manager, Michelle Chapman, together with volunteers, the shop provides a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Go along and see for yourself – but the next Mulberry bag has our name on it!
• The Children’s Trust at Tadworth is the UK’s leading charity for children with brain injury. They have 16 charity shops in Surrey and donations are always welcome. See thechildrenstrust.org.uk