Beach Beauty Products
Summer beauty products for the beach
1. Such a jolly package to get you into the holiday mood! Benefit Jiffytan, �19.50, House of Fraser.
2. Urban Defense by Urban Decay Long lasting make-up setting spray, �17, Debenhams.
3. Badger tube, �11.99 and lip-balm stick, �3.99 is chemical free and water resistant for up to 40 minutes.
4. Because your hair needs it. Mark Hill sun protection spray, �3.49, Boots.
5. All those good intentions but the sun’s rays are so hard to resist. Soothe away any sunburn with Liz Earle’s After Sun Gel, �13, John Lewis.
6. Rodial’s revolutionary cream won’t turn you into Kate Moss but apparently lifts and tones the body, while adding a natural sheen to the skin and boosts tanning potential, �39 from John Lewis.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
7. Keep with you scents of the sun, sea and sand with the ultimate holiday fragrance, Calanques, �27, L’Occitane, at Occitane.
8. Soothe skin with Blink Pure Rose gel, �24 Selfridges.