Beauty - Five steps to looking fab for festivals
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Camping or glamping, don’t let festival fun ruin your skincare routine
1. Puff, And They’re Gone
Long days and late nights lead to puffy eyes. Banish the bags with No Puffery™ Cooling roll-on for puffy eyes from Origins; this lightweight, refreshing formula uses Hoelen Mushroom Extract to minimise redness while multi-tasking yeast extract de-puffs. Aloe Vera and Cucumber Extract hydrate, soften and nourish the surrounding skin.
No Puffery Cooling Roll-On 15ml £24
Selfridges Exchange & Trafford
2. Stay Soft
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
The Joli Rouge lip colour range from Clarins offers an innovative and incredibly creamy, smooth and melting texture with a wonderful feel on application AND is a delicious treat for lips thanks to its fruity fragrance and flavour!
Clarins Joli Rouge Brilliant Shine Coral Tulip £19 www.clarins.co.uk
3. Plumped Up Perfection
This gorgeous new cream from Darphin is perfect for protecting your skin from all that festival life throws at it; botanical extracts energise and hydrate, hyaluronic acid plumps and shea butter smooths and protects - with 85% natural ingredients, it’s got it’s own festival vibe going on!
Darphin Vitalskin Replumping Energic Cream 50ml £39 John Lewis Cheadle & Trafford
4. It’s Not Christmas…
And red noses aren’t a cool festival accessory, so protect yourself from the worst the sun can throw at you with the new SPF50 lotion from Crème de la Mer. Not only will it protect you from the sun’s rays today, but prevent future skin discoloration resulting from sun damage.
SPF50 UV Protecting Fluid 30ml £65 Selfridges Exchange & Trafford
5. An Angel Walking
Festivals aren’t renowned for their delicious fragrances, but you can make sure you buck the trend with Thierry Mugler’s Angel Hair Perfuming Mist. The delicious scents of vanilla, coumarine, chocolate and caramel combine perfectly with a voluptuous hit of patchouli to ensure you’ll turn heads wherever you go.
Angel Perfuming Hair Mist 25ml £21