- Credit: Archant
Holly Eells visits Naturals Health and Beauty in Great Dunmow to experience a life-refreshing facial.
Naturals Health and Beauty in Great Dunmow is a salon which sources the finest ingredients for you. The team are proud to offer products that combine the best of science and nature and where possible are chemical free and organic too.
The new Elemis BIOTEC Facial is the latest product from the British spa and skincare brand.
Elemis BIOTEC delivers seven new highly-effective, super-charged facial treatments to re-boot cellular performance, enhancing the skin’s ability to repair, renew and re-tone. Revealing a new generation of facials, each treatment targets specific skin needs to deliver immediate, visible and long-lasting results.
There are seven facial treatments that target specific skin needs; rejuvenate, rebalance, lifting, anti-wrinkle, soothing, blemish control and men’s skin. I was recommended to have the blemish control, soothing and rejuvenate, which left my skin feeling fresh with visible immediate results.
The facial is delivered in 30-60 minutes, which is combined with a variety of technologies; such as ultrasonic, micro current, galvanic, oxygen therapy and lift therapy. Naturals Health and Beauty is the only salon in Essex to provide this treatment at the moment and I certainly appreciated the differnence.
Naturals Health and Beauty
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
6-7 Angel Lane