Beauty review: Chelsea Beautique Hair Chalks
- Credit: Archant
We review the chalks that will brighten up your hair without the need for permanent dye
The gloomy weather may be getting you down, but why not brighten up your look with a coloured hair do?
Dying your lushious locks can be daunting, but thanks to Chelsea Beautique’s Hair Chalks you don’t need to make a permanent change to try out the popular trend.
The hair chalks come in a variety of shades, from cotton candy pink and beautiful-hued blueberry, to lunar green or a more subtle chocolate brown, so you can choose the shade that works best for you, or even try out a few.
The colour can last up to three days and washes out easily with regular shampoo, meaning that you can rock the coloured look over a weekend without giving your boss a fright.
If you have darker hair, like me, the colour won’t be that strong, and may take several attempts to get a good application. You also may need to reapply to make it last the full three days. However, if you have lighter colour locks the colours are beautifully vibrant, giving you a real statement look.
If you’re looking for a way to revamp your look without a long term commitment, these hair chalks could be the perfect product for you.
Product details: £18 for six or £28 for 12. For further details: chelseabeautique.com
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 3 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 6 Win a G&H Spirits gin set with Sussex Life
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 10 great circular walks in Lancashire
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper