Beauty review: Fake Bake 60 minutes self-tan liquid
- Credit: Archant
We review the popular fake tan that promises a golden glow in just one hour
With the summer over and autumn truely setting in, many of us are mourning the loss of our sun-kissed skin. Unfortunately, we can’t simply jump on a plane to the Mediterranean, but we can use the help of popular fake tan brand Fake Bake to help us look like a bronzed goddess.
The product promises a natural looking tan in just 60 minutes. The longer you leave the product on, the darker you will go, meaning you can tailor your tan to your needs. One hour will give a beautiful golden tan, two hours will give a bronzed tan, and three hours will give you a dark tan. If you are new to fake tanning, it’s best to start light and build it up - no one wants to look orange!
With a professional mitt and two application gloves included, its easy to get a professional tan from the comfort of your own home - saving you a fortune in salon fees. The tan contains a cosmetic colour, showing you where the tan has been applied for a nice, even finish. It’s also fast-drying, meaning you don’t have to worry about it staining your clothes.
The product smells great and doesn’t clog pores like other fake tans. As long as you exfoliate, it also fades gradually too and doesn’t go patchy.
If you’re looking for a way to extend the summer, this could be the perfect product.
Product details: £24.95 for a 236ml bottle. For further details: fakebake.co.uk
- 1 Tolkien fans won't want to miss this Middle-Earth exhibition in Basingstoke
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 'Gastro-Glastonbury' festival is heading to Bournemouth
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 See inside this 400 year old Prestbury home on the market for £5.6 million
- 8 9 Norfolk hidden history sites opening for free
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer