Brighter Businesses - Alizonne UK Ltd
Anne Welford tells us about Alizonne UK Ltd - a group of professional medical clinics providing the latest non-surgical treatments in cosmetic medicine, body contouring and weight reduction
What plans do you have to develop your business in 2013?Apart from opening a further six to eight clinics, we are also looking to expand our treatment portfolio by introducing exciting new skin tightening and rejuvenation therapies.
What sets your business apart from your competitors?Alizonne therapy is a unique and successful, medically supervised programme which transforms body size and shape in a remarkable way, without surgery. Our patients lose many stones in weight very easily with this therapy and the body’s shape and contours are dramatically improved.
Who are your customers?Our customers come from all over Yorkshire and Lancashire. Until we opened other clinics in the UK, some patients used to travel to our Leeds clinic from Glasgow, Newcastle and even Dublin! Our customers are people from all walks of life who are concerned about the effects that being overweight can have on their health as well as the aesthetic and psychological benefits.
How do you see 2013 developing? Further growth and continued improvement in standards.What is your business mantra? Alizonne – we transform lives!
What is best about doing business in the region?Yorkshire is a densely populated area with a pretty good wealth demographic. Yorkshire people are becoming more health conscious and image conscious.
- 1 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 13 delicious afternoon teas to try in Somerset
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
Can you tell us of any exciting innovations that have worked well? Using our real clients in all our marketing be it print, radio or TV. Our clients are walking billboards.
Tips for successIt is very simple: Perseverance, dedication and hard work.Observe the three P's- People, Product, Profit.
Alizonne UK Ltd., Cross Street, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0DQwww.alizonne.co.uk0113 282 firstname.lastname@example.org