Bringing beauty to Maldon
- Credit: Archant
Holly Eells speaks to Jane Crane from TC2 hair salon in Maldon
Tell us about TC2 hair salon and your services?
TC2 has been established in Maldon for more than 14 years. We don’t feel we miss out on anything by not being on the High Street. On the contrary we like our boutique parade of shops on the outskirts of town with loads of free parking. We have an eclectic team of stylists, who are young and vibrant looking to push boundaries and create new looks both in colour and styling. We use Wella colours at the salon and have been very excited by their release of a new premier Illumina colour, giving beautiful natural translucent tones to the hair. We are all experts in long hair and enjoy catering for wedding parties, proms and any other formal occasions.
What is on trend at the moment?
We have been inundated this summer with many more short sharp styles from pixie crops to short choppy bobs and the guys have been getting some great hipster prohibition looks too. The dip dye colour look of last year has been muted down with pastel colours and chilling foils with rich root colours.
Should people be protecting their hair this season and why?
Hair has to be protected as much in winter as druing the summer season. Hats can make hair dry and frizzy, and heating in cars, homes and offices will drain all natural oils from the hair. I recommend Wella SP hair care range, which is a great mask that should be used at least once a month and it will protect the hair until the next use. Wella Luxe oil is fabulous to apply daily to replenish lost oils through artificial heat.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 7 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 8 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 Lancashire Recipes - Butter Pie
How is TC2 different to any other salon in Essex?
The team are always available for a consultation and you can be sure that you will receive 100% service at all times. Above all, our salon is a place where you can relax with a coffee or a glass of wine, be assured you are among friends and you will leave looking fabulous.
89A Washington Road