Business Profile - H2k Skincare, Harrogate
- Credit: Archant
H2k of Harrogate was founded by Yorkshire entrepreneur Hazel Barry. Hazel established the business in Year 2000 using the ingredient Kalahari Melon Oil, originating from Namibia in Africa. This is the main ingredient which has grown the brand from where it began, to where it is today. This special oil has moisturising, regenerating and restructuring properties, thanks to its high content of essential fatty acids, which are not synthesized by the body. They can help to contribute to the integrity of the cell wall and to the suppleness and beauty of the skin. It can also play a role in regulation of hydration and restructuring of the epidermis.
H2k of Harrogate is Vegetarian approved and do not test their products on animals. They support local businesses, trying where possible to buy locally and support local charities.
H2k of Harrogate support Yorkshire Cancer Research (Registered charity no. 516898) and are hoping to raise at least £10,000.00 with the help of our fabulous Oilovme.
For every 50ml Oilovme sold H2k donate £10.00 to Yorkshire Cancer Research.
Oilovme is created from several different oils: Grapeseed, Lavender, Wheatgerm, Rosehip, Camomile, Pomogranate & Bilberry. It’s high concentration of Vitamin E combined with its natural ingredients, can help to improve elasticity and reduce scarring & blemishes, whilst the soothing oils can calm and rebalance sensitive skin.
Alternatively, they are now offering paraben and sulphate free products on their website: www.h2kskincare.com. In October 2013, H2k open their first flagshop store at the Lightwater Shopping Village near Harrogate, HG4 3HT, which H2k of Harrogate are very excited about. Launch date to be very soon! If you would like V.I.P tickets, please email: email@example.com and you will automatically be sent an e-voucher for the shop along with your V.I.P ticket.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 3 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon