Celebrity-favourite fashion jewellery from Oxshott is on trend - Surrey style guide
- Credit: Various
This month, it’s the turn of Samantha Park, founder of What’s about Town and Kissika, to go under our style spotlight
25-year-old Samantha Park from Oxshott owns the celebrity-favourite online jewellery and accessories shop What’s About Town, as well as her self-designed jewellery line Kissika.
Her award-winning website focuses on fashion jewellery and accessories that capture the latest trends – and are designed to get the wearer noticed!
Here, Sam tells us about what she’s wearing in the photo, right...
“Today, I’m wearing a jumper from Zara Woman, one of my favourite high street brands,” says Sam. “I’ve accessorised with a gold statement necklace that has clear and pewter crystals and a large gold cuff bracelet with pearl and flower detail from What’s About Town. There’s nothing like finishing it all off with a bit of Cremesheen Brave Red lipstick from Mac!”
See whatsabouttown.com and kissika.com
- 1 The Cheshire choirs singing for Christmas
- 2 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 3 Win a winter break at the Shireburn Arms in the heart of the Ribble Valley
- 4 WIN £250 worth of Christmas food and drink
- 5 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 6 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 7 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 8 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 9 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
To take part in Surrey Life’s Style CV, email email@example.com