Celebrity-favourite fashion jewellery from Oxshott is on trend - Surrey style guide
- Credit: Various
This month, it’s the turn of Samantha Park, founder of What’s about Town and Kissika, to go under our style spotlight
25-year-old Samantha Park from Oxshott owns the celebrity-favourite online jewellery and accessories shop What’s About Town, as well as her self-designed jewellery line Kissika.
Her award-winning website focuses on fashion jewellery and accessories that capture the latest trends – and are designed to get the wearer noticed!
Here, Sam tells us about what she’s wearing in the photo, right...
“Today, I’m wearing a jumper from Zara Woman, one of my favourite high street brands,” says Sam. “I’ve accessorised with a gold statement necklace that has clear and pewter crystals and a large gold cuff bracelet with pearl and flower detail from What’s About Town. There’s nothing like finishing it all off with a bit of Cremesheen Brave Red lipstick from Mac!”
See whatsabouttown.com and kissika.com
- 1 9 places to eat out in Chester this summer
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 8 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
To take part in Surrey Life’s Style CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org