Planning a wedding? Come to Bride: The Wedding Show at Knebworth Barns
- Credit: Archant
Bride: The Wedding Show is the go-to event for couples looking to plan their big day the local way and find all you need to make your day truly special
Bride: The Wedding Show is the go-to event for couples looking to plan their big day the local way and find all you need to make your day truly special.
With over 80 regional suppliers, it’s the perfect opportunity to find a stunning bridal gown, taste some amazing cakes, find a fantastic photographer or florist, choose from a wide range of wonderful venues and so much more…
Enjoy the sensational choreographed catwalk show, displaying fashion from the region’s leading suppliers including Cream, Ann Bridal, Chimney Menswear, Ivory and Lace, and Birdcage Bridal.
Celebrate with a glass of fizz in the champagne bar, and don’t miss the show-exclusive offers and amazing competitions to enter.
Remember to pick up your complimentary copies of the 2019 edition Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire & Bedfordshire Bride magazine on arrival, and the first 100 brides through the door get a lovely bride goody bag…
Come along and enjoy a great day of wedding planning!
Want to know more contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.bridetheweddingshow.co.uk/wedding-show/hertfordshire/
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins