Cosmetic surgery clinic shortlisted for industry awards
- Credit: Archant
The Bella Vou cosmetic surgery clinic is celebrating after making the shortlist in five categories for the MyFaceMyBody Awards 2016.
The clinic, based at The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells, has been recognised for excellence in a host of categories, including Best Cosmetic Surgery Practice and the award for Most Innovative Treatment for Bella Vou’s Concept™ Facelift.
The Concept™ Facelift is the brainchild of Bella Vou’s lead consultant plastic surgeon, Mr Amir Nakhdjevani. Carried out completely under local anaesthetic, the two hour procedure has revolutionised facial surgery by using minimally invasive techniques that result in less scarring, bruising and swelling. With the Concept™ Facelift, patients are fully healed in less than a week.
The MyFaceMyBody Awards are the only consumer awards dedicated to the cosmetic, aesthetics and dental industry. The Awards recognise and reward brands for their innovation and popularity. Clinics are also rewarded for providing exceptional customer service and experiences for their patients.
Roger Bigwood, Clinical Director at Bella Vou, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to be shortlisted in so many categories for these awards, which celebrate the very best in the cosmetics and aesthetics industry. Crucially, the winners are voted for by consumers, so these awards really reward those clinics that go the extra mile to ensure the very best experience and outcomes for their clients.”
Voting is now open for the MyFaceMyBody Awards:
The winners will be crowned at an awards ceremony on Saturday 12 November at the Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London.
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Win a three nights stay at Nydsley Hall in Pateley Bridge
- 8 17 of the best things to do in Essex for free
- 9 6 of the best August walks in Cheshire
- 10 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August