- Credit: Archant
We’re out and about in historic Lavenham for this month’s fashion feature – stylish outdoor wear for early autumn walks in the country
Our location . . .
The Old Rectory in Lavenham is a luxury five star B&B opposite the imposing 15th century church of St Peter and St Paul.
Dating back to 1720, it has been lovingly restored over four years by its present owners Susie and Jonathan Wright and opened to guests in the summer of 2008. The stunning interior conveys a timeless elegance, contrasting classical Georgian decor in the main house, with cutting edge contemporary design in the magnificent Coach House Suite and Stable Suite.The grounds have been returned to their former glory, including a walled vegetable garden.
Lavenham Old Rectory, Church Street, Lavenham CO10 9SA
Tel: 01787 247572
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.lavenham-old-rectory.co.uk/
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins