Countryside fashion at Westcountry brand Henry Hunt
- Credit: Archant
Just over the Devon/Somerset border lives a stunning fashion brand that this year celebrates its fifth anniversary
Henry Hunt’s gorgeous clothes are the work of 24-year-old fashion designer Phoebe Garlick.
Phoebe, who grew up ‘just over the border’ in Somerset’s Blackdown Hills, set up the brand in 2009. It merges high fashion and quality fabrics with Phoebe’s love of the Westcountry landscape and scenery, creating exciting and diverse menswear and womenswear collections.
Phoebe’s monther, Jane Garlick, helps Phoebe run Henry Hunt. She says:
“Phoebe feels very passionately about keeping to our roots and keeping the ‘British’ in ‘Fine British Attire’.
“We have our garments made locally where possible and have all our garments for our Gold Label manufactured here in the UK.”
All Henry Hunt garments are made in short runs using the finest available fabrics to ensure exclusivity and exceptional quality to each and every customer.
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The best Christmas markets and fairs in Yorkshire
- 6 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 12 best Devon Christmas markets for 2021
- 10 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Lancashire
“Our evening dresses are handmade to order in our studio, giving a uniqueness and individual aspect to every dress,” says Jane.
Henry Hunt’s practical yet chic clothing creates the perfect wardrobe to effortlessly take you from day to night.