Cravats to be the talk of any gentlemen’s club
- Credit: Various
Adding a touch of class to any gentleman’s outfit, cravats have been enjoying something of a comeback of late – and we’re loving these stylish examples from Woking-based company Cravat Club.
All their cravats are made here in Britain from 100% premium quality silk and then sold worldwide via their website.
“Cravats have always held a rather antiquarian image, although a resurgence has emerged as gentlemen become more and more style-conscious,” says the director of Cravat Club, Jennifer Meguro.
“Fashion movements for the well-dressed sartorial chap, such as ‘neo-classic’, ‘neo-dandy’ and ‘dapper’, are ever-increasing in popularity.
“As a result, prevalence in men’s accessories has escalated hugely with the bow-tie, pocket square, lapel pin, boutonnière and now the cravat becoming a staple part of a man’s wardrobe.”
Day cravats, more commonly known as ‘ascots’ or ‘ascot ties’ to our neighbours across the pond, are typically worn around the neck and tucked inside the collar of a shirt.
• For more information, pay a visit to the Cravat Club website at cravat-club.com
- 1 Win a £1000 rug from Alternative Flooring
- 2 Win a Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 Digital Charcoal Grill and Smoker
- 3 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 4 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 5 How Louise Minchin will be spending Christmas 2021after I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here!...
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 7 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 8 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 9 WIN £250 worth of Christmas food and drink
- 10 How a unique scholarship programme can improve your child’s education and future prospects