Devon-based JewelStreet announces winners of first ever Jewellery Lovers’ Awards
- Credit: Archant
The online marketplace for jewellery retailing launched the awards this year
Devon-based JewelStreet (www.jewelstreet.com) have announced the winners of its first ever Jewellery Lovers’ Awards.
JewelStreet, an online marketplace devoted exclusively to jewellery retailing, invited votes from JewelStreet shoppers in different categories. All 250 designers with web boutiques on the site were eligible for nomination.
Rob Passmore, JewelStreet CEO, says: “JewelStreet is a new concept, launched in 2012, and it has grown in leaps and bounds over the last few months. We now offer a staggering 250 web boutiques, as well as 12,000 pieces of quality jewellery, all under one virtual roof.
“Although we are based in rural Devon, our designers and our 90,000 monthly visitors come from all over the world.”
One of the winners was South West designer, Erica Sharpe, who took home the Fine Designer Award.
Other winners included Patience Jewellery (Silver Designer Award), Saxons of Oxford (Men’s Designer Award), Lily Charmed’s Gold Flying Pig Necklace (Individual Design Award) and Carina De Jager (Best Newcomer Award and Overall Winner Award).
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 7 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 10 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins