Devon-based JewelStreet announces winners of first ever Jewellery Lovers’ Awards
- Credit: Archant
The online marketplace for jewellery retailing launched the awards this year
Devon-based JewelStreet (www.jewelstreet.com) have announced the winners of its first ever Jewellery Lovers’ Awards.
JewelStreet, an online marketplace devoted exclusively to jewellery retailing, invited votes from JewelStreet shoppers in different categories. All 250 designers with web boutiques on the site were eligible for nomination.
Rob Passmore, JewelStreet CEO, says: “JewelStreet is a new concept, launched in 2012, and it has grown in leaps and bounds over the last few months. We now offer a staggering 250 web boutiques, as well as 12,000 pieces of quality jewellery, all under one virtual roof.
“Although we are based in rural Devon, our designers and our 90,000 monthly visitors come from all over the world.”
One of the winners was South West designer, Erica Sharpe, who took home the Fine Designer Award.
Other winners included Patience Jewellery (Silver Designer Award), Saxons of Oxford (Men’s Designer Award), Lily Charmed’s Gold Flying Pig Necklace (Individual Design Award) and Carina De Jager (Best Newcomer Award and Overall Winner Award).
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces