Anna Richardson at Princess Helena College in Hitchin, Hertfordshire
A gastronomic night at Princess Helena College was hosted by Channel 4 presenter, Anna Richardson, and acclaimed food writer, Justine Pattison.
A gastronomic night out took place on Thursday March 11th at local independent girls’ school Princess Helena College. The ‘Truly Scrumptious’ evening was hosted by Channel 4 presenter, Anna Richardson, and acclaimed food writer, Justine Pattison.
The event, organised by the Parents’ Fundraising Committee, was filled with good food, wine, beer and cider as well as entertainment, including cookery demonstrations, sampling stations and a silent auction. The school also welcomed the former sommelier from Gordon Ramsey’s London restaurant Maze who flew in from Germany for the evening to offer food and wine pairing advice.
A percentage of profits from the evening will be donated to the Princess Helena College Parents Fundraising Committee’s named charity, The Jumbulance Trust.
Princess Helena College is an independent boarding and day school for girls aged 11 to 18. It was established in 1820 in London and is now located in Preston near Hitchin, in a beautiful environment in 183 acres of Hertfordshire countryside.
The Jumbulance Trust was launched in December 2001 and is a non-profit making organisation dedicated to making travel possible for adults and children with disabilities, who are severely ill or significantly dependent, in specially designed vehicles, based on a coach and ambulance configuration and known as 'JUMBULANCES'.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 Yorkshire Olympians, the Brownlee brothers: where they love to eat, to train and to explore
- 8 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
- 9 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West