Baking champions at Brockenhurst College
- Credit: Archant
Brockenhurst College recently hosted one of the UK’s largest live culinary competitions, Wessex Salon Culinaire, held in association with the Craft Guild of Chefs.
Brock students triumphed in the competition, achieving seven gold medals, 17 silver medals, 11 bronze medals and two certificates of merit.
The competition has grown in stature over the years and is a fantastic platform for all the chefs taking part in the various categories.
John MacArthur, Head of Hospitality Studies at the College said, “Wessex Salon Culinaire is fantastic opportunity for our own Brock students to compete and demonstrate their skills in one of the largest, live culinary competitions in the UK and we’re all very proud of their success in the competition.”
Celebrities and other famous figures who went to school in HampshireSolent Students’ Union first in UK to hold Duke of Edingburgh award licencePortsmouth High School’s Head Girl team raise over £5000 for Teenage Cancer Trust
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 3 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 7 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 8 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 9 What's On in Yorkshire - August 2021
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal