Ben Evans announced as new Headmaster of Windlesham House School
- Credit: Archant
Windlesham House School’s Board of Governors have announced the appointment of Ben Evans as Headmaster following the retirement of Richard Foster in summer 2020
Ben is currently at Edge Grove School and has been since September 2012, and has previously worked as Head of the British School Colombo (Junior) and as Deputy Head at Bramdean College, Exeter.
Ben will be joined at Windlesham by his wife Alex and their two boys, aged 5 and 8.
Ben Evans: "Alex and I are very much looking forward to joining the Windlesham community in September 2020. From our first visit to the school, we were struck by the warm and friendly atmosphere, the tremendous opportunities available to pupils and were hugely impressed by everyone we met. We are keen to build on the school's long tradition and outstanding education and be part of its exciting future."
Douglas Moody-Stuart, Chair of Governors: "We very much look forward to welcoming them into the Windlesham community. Ben will bring a wealth of experience, dynamism and leadership to the School to build on Richard's fantastic legacy".
During the next three terms, Ben and Alex will visit Windlesham, while not diminishing their commitment to their final year at Edge Grove. They are very much looking forward to meeting parents, staff and other members of the school community.
- 1 10 excellent fish and chip shops in Kent
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 Win the full range of Bashall Spirits Gins
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 18 things to do in the Cotswolds in August
- 6 Win Castle Howard Prom Tickets & a VIP Hamper
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Hampshire
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District