Bigger dreams for Loughton nursery
- Credit: Archant
Loughton nursery has gone from strength to strength and here we find out what they have been up to recently...
Since opening in 2012, Chrysalis Day Nursery and Pre- School has gone from strength to strength and within a year we had outgrown its first premises and expanded into Loughton Cricket Club.
Owner, Kate Hersey says she is pleased that the nursery is continuously getting bigger and better. She explains: ‘Today I am pleased to announce we are taking our next step towards becoming the Loughton’s premier provider of quality under 5s childcare and education. I have purchased Lincoln Hall, previously the Red Cross premises in High Road, Loughton which will become our new specialist pre-school centre. Over the next few months we will be renovating the premises to provide a brand new purpose built Early Years environment for our Pre-School aged children.
The new premises on 125 High Road are set to ready in April this year and will be furnished with state of the art equipment.
Kate adds:’Currently we are inundated with enquiries which we are unable accommodate. The new premises will be a purpose built, self contained unit especially for the pre-school. Our current experienced staff group, which includes a primary specialist will transition across with our current pre-school children and new registrations will be being taken to fill the remaining places available’
For more information on its open day, visit www.chrysalisnursery.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 7 A guide to moving to Somerset
- 8 Find your inner wild in the woods
- 9 13 of the best afternoon teas to try in Cornwall
- 10 Restaurant review - The Parkers Arms, Newton-in-Bowland