Cransley School - ‘Where Individuals Matter’
- Credit: Archant
Co-educational | Independent Day School | Ages 4-16
Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions a parent has to make. Allowing a child to enjoy their childhood in a nurturing, safe and happy environment is key, balanced with academic success and excellence as well as developing the core values of resilience, resourcefulness and responsibility… and of course just simply having fun!
At Cransley we achieve this with small class sizes, excellent relationships, cutting-edge educational technology and exceptional experienced teachers with a passion for their subject and for the wellbeing of our pupils.
Our GSCE results and KS2 results compare well with the top maintained and independent settings, and our ‘value-added’ score is one of the best in the country.
This year as the national GCSE results showed another downturn we were delighted to buck the trend with 92% of Cransley students achieving 5 or more CGSE’s at grade A*- C.
Cransley is set in the idyllic rural estate of Belmont Hall in Great Budworth only 5 miles from Northwich, Knutsford and Warrington.
We warmly welcome you to visit our wonderful and unique school, details of everyday Cransley life can be found on Facebook and Twitter, visit the website www.cransleyschool.org or contact us on 01606 891747 or email@example.com
Saturday 26th November
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Festive light switch-ons & festivities
- 7 Win a £5000 staycation in Cornwall
- 8 Win a theatre break in Manchester to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- 9 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 10 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
Open Day 12.00pm – 2.00pm | Christmas Market 2.00pm – 4.00pm